As a CDPWF-Certified Grandmaster/Master, the Doce Pares Hall of Fame Committee is expecting 1 or 2 nominations from you for this year's Hall of Fame Awarding Ceremony. A nominee can be any of the following:
- a good and effective ambassador of the Cacoy Doce Pares System, or Filipino Martial Arts, in general.
- a practitioner or supporter of Filipino Martial Arts.
- a Filipino Martial Arts practitioner that excelled in Martial Art Tournaments or specifically in Eskrima.
- a Filipino Martial Arts school/club/group that has been supportive of Cacoy Doce Pares World Federation activities and events.
- a promoter and organizer of Eskrima / Arnis Tournaments.
- a Filipino Martial Arts school that displayed amazing performance in CDPWF-sanctioned Tournaments.
- a loyal/outstanding student/trainer/instructor of your Filipino Martial Arts club/school.
- a Master / Grandmaster that has been dedicated and devoted to Filipino Martial Arts.
- a CDPWF-certified Blackbelt / Master /Grandmaster that has made great contributions in the promotion / propagation of Cacoy Doce Pares System or Filipino Martial Arts, in general.
A Hall of Fame Inductee will receive one of the following Award Titles during the Ceremony.
- Exemplary Dedication to Doce Pares
- Excellence in the Promotion of Sport Eskrima
- Lifetime Acheivement Award
- Notable Eskrima Competitor
- Notable Filipino Martial Artist
- Notable Grand Master
- Notable Martial Arts Competitor
- Outstanding Contribution in the promotion of FMA
- Outstanding Dedication to FMA
- Outstanding FMA Journalist
- Outstanding Law Enforcement Instuctor
- Valuable Doce Pares Blackbelt
- Valuable Doce Pares Grandmaster
- Valuable Doce Pares Master
- Valuable Doce Pares School
- Valuable Martial Arts Instructor
- Valuable Student
Thank you for your cooperation and we are looking forward to having you around in June for the 2012 Doce Pares Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Cebu City, Philippines.